Choose One Game
The Make a Deal Interactive Marketing System is a fun flashy way to engage players. You set the Prizes or Coupons and you set the odds. This is a great game to set up using our One Play per day option. Give it a try!
Click above to try this Demo to see the excitement of the Make a Deal Game. Once you play you will receive a nice custom formatted email which will be branded to your business.
How to play this Demo: Enter your name and email address then choose a stocking. If you win, a an email will be sent to the address you provided, with instructions on how to collect your prize. (you set the promotional period and the exclusions).We brand the Make a Deal game with your logo, change the images and themed background image.
How Any business can use an Interactive Make a Deal Game on their website
An Interactive Make a Deal Game is an incentive promotion that can be a very useful tool for large or small businesses. The Interactive Make a Deal Game works in many ways, including to drive potential customers to your website by giving them the opportunity to win prizes and coupons. It runs from your website, point of purchase counter, trade show, retail kiosk or website. With the Interactive Virtual Slot Machine, you set the odds, the quantity and prizes or coupon types. The wheel works around the clock acquiring names and email addresses of consumers that are familiar with your brand to build your business a large database.
Benefits of the Choose One Game
- The Choose One Game will help both small and big businesses to build a large email database by capturing names and email addresses of players. This will in turn lead to new customers being acquired and thus generate new sales.
- The incentive of winning a prize will generate traffic to the website and increase brand awareness.
- The instant win marketing that comes with the use of the Interactive Make a Deal Game creates instant gratification for website visitors.
- The interaction and sense of fun creates positive Public Relations and brand awareness.
- To boost foot traffic, businesses with physical locations can direct winners to collect the prizes from their physical location.
- It is an affordable marketing tool that businesses can use.
- The interactive Make a Deal Game can also be used to fill in slow days by making the slow days, such as Monday to Thursday the only days when prizes can be redeemed.
- It is a unique and creative form of branding which small businesses can enjoy.
- It is a great way to promote new products and services because of its great potential to drive traffic to your website.
- The Interactive Make a Deal Game may also be used for an eCommerce store using coupon codes.
- It is also a great way to improve marketing initiatives.
- The interactive Make a Deal Game also creates a fun element to any business and promotion.
- It is an amazing website lead generator.
- Because it is working 24/ to generate leads and massive traffic, the Interactive Make a Deal Game creates constant marketing opportunities.
- It is easy to setup and features a secure administrative set up of prizes, quantities and the outgoing emails.